The Society of Notaries of New South Wales likens the role of a Notary Public to “an International Justice of the Peace” because, almost exclusively, the work of a notary involves documentation required by a client for overseas use.
Increasingly, people require documents for overseas use to be authenticated by a Notary Public or certificates from a Notary Public are required.
Ian Geddes is the only Notary Public in this region.
As a Notary Public, Ian is able to:
• Authenticate official, Government and personal documents and information for use overseas
• Witness signatures of individuals to documents and authenticating identity
• Witness Powers of Attorney for use overseas
• Certify true copies of documents for use overseas
• For corporations and business, witness documents and authenticate status and transactions
• Deal with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas
Arrangements can be made for Ian’s services at all of our offices.
Contact Ian on Freecall 1800 647 989, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.